New Hampshire, Frost Heaves & Potholes
Have you ever hit a pothole that nearly chipped your tooth?
Or that Frost Heave….” Hold on Margaret, we’re going to jump this one!”
Winter, spring, summer, fall and general driving in New Hampshire will result in suspension wear and alignment problems.
How can you tell if your car is out of alignment or if there is a steering, suspension or tire problem?
Here are a few indicators:
- The car’s steering keeps pulling you to one side of the road
- Your steering wheel is no longer centered
- Always having to correct the steering as you drive, darty
- Shake in the steering or seat at different speeds while driving
- Rattling or banging noise over bumps and rough roads
These are just a few signs of an alignment, steering or suspension problem.
The First Step, Test Drive..It’s Free
A test drive is the first step in identifying the problem. Here at the Northwood Garage we’ll gladly go on a test drive with you. We’ll listen to you and your car.
- First, we want to be sure your car is safe to drive
- Determine what driving conditions the problem is most noticeable
- Finally, perform a thorough inspection of your vehicle’s tires, steering & suspension
We need to know that your vehicle is safe to drive!
If we do find a service need we’ll gladly provide an estimate for those repairs.
Tools & Qualification to Fix It Right!
- Our technicians are suspension specialists with ASE certification.
- We have the best alignment, tire balancing and changing equipment in the area!
- We are even recognized nationally by Tire Rack as a preferred installer for their customers.
Who Better to Judge Us? …Our Competition!
Who better to judge us? Our competition! Yes, some of our competitors refer their customers to us. Not only that, they bring their own vehicles to us! They know we’ve made the investment in equipment and training to do the job right.
Don’t Forget to check on our tire prices…Go to Tires Now
See some of our Great Equipment
This tire machine is recognized around the world as the best touchless tire changer. This machine can handle any steel or custom rim up to 32″ .
This bad boy can change any tire and rim combination found on any Domestic, European or Asian import without even touching the finish on the rim.
Run flat tires, not a problem. The Corghi 500 has the power to handle even the stiffest side wall tires made.
Hunter Alignment and Tire Balancing Technology, Second to None!
Hunter engineering developed their first alignment machine in 1955.
In our shop we have Hunter’s DPS 400 alignment machine.
This machine incorporates computer driven digital imaging technology that has set an industry standard for others to follow. The DPS 400 provides a high level of reliability and accuracy.
Our GSP tire balancer with SmartWeight technology that cannot be duplicated by less sophisticated wheel balancers.
The GSP provides:
- The Best Ride Quality through an Optimized Dynamic Wheel Balance
- Minimizes amount and visibility of balancing weights to enhance wheel appearance
- Reduces waiting time of balancing service