Here are the 3 easy steps.
With your cell phone take a picture of your driver’s license and your insurance card. Send by FB message or as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re not able to do this just bring your driver’s license and insurance card with you when you pick-up the loaner car.
If you can’t find your insurance card, call your insurance company and have them fax it to 603-942-9257, or email it to email@example.com .
Northwood Garage LLC Loaner Vehicle Agreement Please Read
Among the benefits of servicing your vehicle at the Northwood Garage, is a loaner vehicle. This agreement outlines the expectations we have when providing this vehicle to you at no charge.
- I am over 25 years of age
- I have a valid driver’s license
- I have current insurance coverage on my vehicle
- I’m responsible for all damage or loss I cause to myself or others
- I will return the loaner vehicle when repairs are complete
- I will require passengers to use appropriate restraint devices required by law
- I will be the only -operator/driver of this vehicle
- I acknowledge the vehicle is good and safe mechanical condition and agree to return the vehicle in the same condition
- I will be responsible for any new damage that occurs to the vehicle
- I will not smoke or allow smoking in the loaner vehicle
- I will not allow pets in the loaner vehicle
- I understand that the loaner vehicle comes with a full tank of gas and I must return it with a full tank of gas. If the gas tank is not filled, I understand there will be charged for the gas required to fill the tank in addition to a $10 service fee.
- I am responsible for any and all vehicle violations/parking ticket during the dates that I have the vehicle.
*Loaner car is equipped with E-Z Pass for your convenience
Please complete this form & select send